Now with this responsive web design, you can easily change the text size to fit your eyesight needs.
If you browse on the Efficiency Office Homepage on a desktop computer, a modern web browser will allow you to hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and press the + or - key to increase or decrease the text size, and 0 to go back to the default size.
On a smartphone or a tablet, you can simply pinch open on the screen to zoom in (i.e. to enlarge) and pinch close to zoom out (i.e. to reduce) everything.
You may also change the text size from the menu. Choose from the following web browsers for specific instructions:
- On the Page menu, select Zoom, then Larger.
- On the View menu, select Zoom, then Zoom In.
- Or you may click on the Menu icon and select + or - to make the text size bigger or smaller.
- Microsoft Edge
- Select Settings and more ••• and then choose Zoom in + or Zoom out -.
- On the View menu, select Zoom. Then choose a percentage.
- On the View menu, select Make Text Bigger.
Efficiency Office does not endorse specific web browsers or recommend one browser over another. While some popular browsers are included here, mention of a specific browser does not imply any endorsement or recommendation.